Hello friends! I’m back with my list of books read for the month of August and again I’m shocked to see that I actually read 10 books! For some reason I thought my reading count for the month was about 4 – 6 books so I’m excited to share with you the books I got to read in August.
These are in no particular order.
- His Risk to Take by Tessa Bailey
- Baiting the Maid of Honor by Tessa Bailey
- After I do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Grimoire Noir Vera Greentea
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- How Not to Die Alone by Richard Roper
- Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai
And there they are guys, it looks like I was having a Taylor Jenkins Reid month, I’ll have a few reviews coming soon, if there is any books in this list you will like to read I would definitely recommend The Flatshare and How Not to Die Alone those are my absolute top favorites and like I said I’ll have some reviews soon.
Thank you for stopping by!