This is the perfect tag to reflect on your 2018 reads, so here is mine.
1) The longest book you read this year and the book that took you the longest to finish.
2. A book you read in 2018 that was outside of your comfort zone.
Not really into creepy reads but this wasn’t so bad (I think)
3. How many books did you re-read in 2018?
I’ll be re-reading this book every year.
4. Favorite re-read of 2018.
See above #3 this will be a lot different in 2019
5. A book you read for the first time in 2018 that you look forward to re-reading in the future.
I will definitely will be re-reading some of these for sure.
6. Favorite single short story or novella that you read in 2018.
7. Mass Appeal: A book you liked and would recommend to a wide variety of readers.
I’m definetely playing it safe here, but I love the family dynamics and it was just such a cute book.
8. Specialized Appeal: A book you liked but would be hesitant to recommend to just anyone.
This was such an amazing read for me but I know it’s not for everyone.
9. Reflect on your year as a bookish content creator (goals met, good/bad memories, favorite videos you made, etc).
2018 was not one of my best year, I only got to read 71 books, I tried posting on my youtube channel and it was a complete fail due to my regular job, school and attending my bookish candle shop.
10. Tag some fellow bookish content creators.
If you made it this far, Thank you and consider yourself tagged.
Thank you for stopping by!