I decided to create a tentative TBR since I really don’t keep up with TBR list anymore, I guess I have become a mood reader but there are a few on this list that are a must read. The list is in no particular order, these are just books I want to read or will try to read this month.
- The Wicked King by Holly Black – this will actually be a re-read since I was lucky enough to get my hands on the Arc.
- Slayer by Kiersten White – When I realized this was some type of buffy the slayer book I was all over it!
- In an Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire – I have read the first three books in this novella series and I absolutely need to have this one as well!
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo – I’m super excited to get my hands on this one, it is one of my most anticipated books of this year.
- The Wicker King by K. Ancrum – this one I’m currently reading with going on right now and is being hosted by Melanie @meltotheany & Amy over @acourtofcrownsandquills
- Skyward by Brandon Sanderson – I have always wanted to read the Mistborn series but never got around to it so I’m excited to give this one a try.
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor – I tried to read this one last year but I just couldn’t find the time to just be able to relax and read but I’m hoping January is the month when I finally get to read it.
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare – Shadowhunters!
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natash Ngan – everything about this book is calling my name and I need to make sure I read this!
- Sadie by Courtney Summers – A missing girl on a journey of revenge. If that first sentence doesn’t grab you in I don’t what will, plus Melanie talked highly about it so I have to pick it up.
That is all the books I’m hoping to read this month, I had a very sad reading year in 2018 and I want to get back to reading at least 100 books but with school, work and bookish candle shop it’s hard to find the time to read but this year I will try to work out some type of schedule where I can be happy with.
Now, tell me have you read any of these books? Do you see any that is in your TBR for this year? Let me know would like to know your thoughts.
If you made it this far, Thank you so much!