Today’s topic is about your Favorites Couples in Books and I have quite a few so I’ll be showing you the ones that after reading the books I couldn’t think of anything else but them!
These are the couples in books that either made smile, cried or pull my hair! They’re all special in their own way and I just can’t get enough of them. This list is in no particular order, I love all of these couples and I wanted to share with you my top ten, so here they are.
- Vampire Academy – Rose Hathaway & Dimitri Belikov, it has been years since I read this series and I really miss these characters I have been thinking about a reread since last year, but let me tell you these two were amazing to read about seriously many years later I’m still in love with them.
- Bloodlines – Adrian Ivashkov & Sydney Sage, there is no way I will have a list of favorite couples and not mention these two. I was so happy for this spin off I LOVED ADRIAN, from the moment I met him in the books, I actually love him more than I love Dimitri (and I love him hard!) but Adrian is special to me and I was glad he got his own story.
- Strange the Dreamer – Lazo & Sarai, what can I say about these two that hasn’t been said already. I have to admit I haven’t read Muse of Nightmares yet but I will soon I just need to make some the time where I know I won’t have to put the book down to do other things.
- The Song of Achilles – Achilles & Patroclus, this is one of those books that every time you read you pick up on something new. Madeline Miller did such an amazing job with this story and I loved every page of it. I read this book every year and I’m my heart breaks every time. Don’t get me wrong I love the version of Troy with Brad Pitt but this version of the story is my all time favorite.
- The Wicked King – Well, I just couldn’t leave these two out! This will they won’t they and hate to love, love to hate type of romances are my favorites and yes, I’m trash for these two I can’t help it and I’m sure you can’t help it either.
- The Kiss Quotient – Stella Lane & Michael Phan, guys I don’t know what to say about these two, if you haven’t read this book yet you are seriously missing out. This is story is perfect and I’ll be rereading this month! so go pick it up and treat your self to one of the best romance books out there.
- Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda – Simon Spier & Blue no way on earth was I leaving these two out of the list. I love this couple so much and I can’t wait to see if we get some type of follow up story and I’m not talking about Leah on the Off Beat, I want Simon and Blue!
- Six of Crow – Kaz Brekker & Inej Ghafa – will they, won’t they????!!! Omg! Leigh Bardugo said in the meet out that she will eventually do a story with Kaz and Inej once she finishes her latest projects and we are still interested she will do it I mean come on yes!!!! and I’m soooooo super excited for that. I love Kaz Brekker he is my book husband everyone that knows me knows that I’ll fight you! He’s mine! but would love to see him and Inej finally get together I mean Epic!
- Black Dagger Brotherhood – Lover Awakened – Zhadist & Bella. This is hands down my favorite of all the 100 books (more like 17 books I think) on the BDB Zhadist is my favorite brother and his story is the best, I mean don’t get me wrong I love ALL THE BROTHERS BUT Zhadist is my heart.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – Lara Jean Song & Peter Kavinsky, this characters were the best, yes there were some parts I hated then some I truly loved. Go read it!
And I’m giving you a bonus with these last two I just couldn’t not mentioned them since they are the best!
Yes, I’m talking about Magnus Bane & Alec Lightwood, these two have been thru so much but they get each other and they are the perfect mates perfect for each other so they had to make the list.
OK, that is all for now, if you made it this far Thank you! Let me know which are some of your favorite book couples.