Today’s topic is Places mentioned in books that I’l like to visit. This one wasn’t as easy as I thought but here they are:
- Ketterdam – because Kaz Brekker
- The Seven Kingdoms (GoT) – I know, I know I must be out of my mind but I can’t help it!
- Hogwarts – Who doesn’t want to go to the best school of Witchcraft and Wizardry
- Diagon Alley – I had to put this one here.
- Rivendell – Elves city!
- Narnia – Evers since I read this book this is all I think about.
- Pemberly – One reason Mr. Darcy.
- Caldwell, New York – I mean wouldn’t you want to run into one of the Black dagger brotherhood males??? I mean I know I do one in particular of course.
- The Moors – Down Among the Sticks and Bones is my top favorite book of the Wayward Children, and who doesn’t love vampires and werewolves and all that stuff.
- Elhame – well CARDAN & JUDE!
And there you have it folks, of course there’s many more places I’ll like to visit but for now this is it.