Today’s topic is about my favorite books of 2018 and I’m glad to finally show my Top 10 Favorite Books.
If you counted you noticed there’s 11 books but the list below will explain the extra book.
10) Fawkes by Nadine Brandes
9) Mirage by Somaiya Daud
8) The Witch The Lion and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
7) Son of Dawn by Cassandra Clare
6) Lost Sisters by Holly Black
5) Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee
4) Furyborn by Claire Legrand
3) The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
2) Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
I wish I had more books to choose from but out of the 71 books I got to read in 2018 these were the ones that left me with many feels and I’m thankful for them.
Do you see any of your books on this list? Do you have a favorite list let me know in the comments so I can check it out.
Thank you for stopping by!