Today topic is a freebie which means I get to pick my very own topic and I’m going with Books that Surprised Me and by that I mean books that I wasn’t sure were for me but ended up being favorites or books that I really liked.
Without further ado here are those books:
- A Man Called Ove – I read this a couple of years ago and I can only tell you this book made me cry so ugly.
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine – I had to read it after I heard it was being compare to A Man Called Ove and I’m glad I did.
- An Abundance of Katherines – This book people either hated or love and I LOVED IT!
- Looking for Alaska – this is another one of John Green’s book that is either loved or hated, and like the previous one I LOVED! and it’s coming to HULU this October YAY!
- Ready Player One – This one is one of my all time favorite books I mean all the 80s references to star wars I mean I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT and the movie too I loved the movie!
- The Darkest Star – I almost DFN’ed this book so glad I push thru cause I ended up loving the crap out it.
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo – I mean I still think about this story.
- The Saturday Night Ghost Club – I absolutely loved how this book brought so many good childhood memories and no, this is not a middle grade book don’t let that cover fool you.
- Fix her Up – I can’t not believe how much I enjoyed and loved this book, now I want to pick up all of Tessa Bailey’s book all of them! And I should also mention that I was never into smutty reads now I don’t even know who I am!
- The Kiss Quotient – I have no words to describe my love for this book.
And there you have it friends, these are some of the books that I was hesitant to pick up but I’m so glad I did because are are some of my all time favorites.